Sunday, February 15, 2015

An Update

So, it's been a while since I've updated but there wasn't much exciting to say. I've made it through weeks of training and I officially love this program. Seriously, it's the best. Not that it's easy, it's not, but I can tell that I'm getting stronger and it's pretty great. I even lost one pound! Last weekend I wanted  to encourage my new behaviors so I made myself a cute new headband. Check it out.

I felt like a goof taking a gym selfie, especially since I am regularly the only woman in the weight room and definitely the only person under 30 years old. 

My friends and I were encouraging each other and this was our text exchange one evening. The happy faces refer to me making my goals on my fitbit app. It's surprising how excited I get about the little happy faces. For the record today is Sunday and I did not get all the happy faces but I did rest up and paint my nails. Priorities yo. 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today and I love your blog name. I spent 2 years in high school gym class pretending to run when the teacher was looking and walking when she wasn't - so I really relate to your blog title!

    ReplyDelete