Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekly Wrap-up



About halfway through my workout today.

I hope you all had a great week! I know I did. It was a good week at work and home and Dan and I spent the evening last night making gluten-free fish and chips and watching Harry Potter. It was pretty awesome. If you're interested I used this recipe for the fish. I got up and had a good gym session this morning and weighed myself and found out I lost one pound! Wahoo! I plan to spend a good portion of my Saturday buying some flannel and making a blanket scarf because even though the stores have their spring lines out it's still cold here. 14 degrees and foggy when I left the gym this morning. Here are some interesting reads from my week:

  Paleo Parents had a great post on strength training. 

Starbucks is now offering coconut milk. It still has sugar but it's a great non-soy option for those that are dairy free. 

Patricia Bright has some great diet and fitness tips for you.

There's information on the importance of calories on Robb Wolf's blog


This is an interesting article on the effects of soda on our bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment