Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekly Wrap-up


Well, this week was exactly the opposite of last week. I ate really well but I was sick all week so the only workout I made was Beyonce night, which is pictured above. I went to the local rec center with some friends to learn the (simplified) choreography to "Single Ladies" by Ms. B. It was pretty great and confirmed everything I already knew about my dancing abilities. 

Also, I've been missing my activity tracker sorely. I had a Misfit Shine that I loved but one day it fell off in the parking lot at work. I found it but it had been run over and was destroyed. I'm crushing on the new Fitbit Charge but I don't want to drop the money on it. It's not even that expensive compared to others but I'm cheap. Here are some posts I enjoyed last week:


5 ways to inspire an active life in 2015

10 ways to remain motivated to work out

We lie about what we eat



No comments:

Post a Comment