Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Good Choices and Bad Choice

Yesterday, I made a bad choice. I haven't willingly eaten gluten in a year because it makes me tired and super emotional which usually manifests as grumpiness. Last night I worked late and had a meeting at church so I decided to stop on the way home and get Chick-fil-a. I've gotten the grilled nuggets before but I don't really like them and I didn't feel like a salad so I chose to eat the regular nuggets and see what happened. The result was me completely overreacting this morning when I was convinced that my husband was passive aggressively cleaning the sink.

I just need to pause for a second and let that sink in.

Thankfully, it only took me about half an hour to realize that I was being irrational and apologized for being gluten-crazy. My bad.

I did, however, make a good choice this morning! After about 30 minutes of procrastinating and much prodding from my hubby (again, the gluten-crazy was hitting hard) I did make it to the gym for my workout. Even though it was snowing.

This is when I was leaving, it was still dark outside despite the light in this shot (it was a parking lot light). I was glad I went and I was rewarded with a good workout. It was a good reminder that even after making a bad choice you can always make the next one a good choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment