Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekly Wrap-up


Don't I look pumped to start this workout?

This was my training partner. It's not a full Olympic weight bar yet, but I'll get there. 

Today's workout was definitely the hardest of the week. It felt good to be challenged though. I'll be sore tomorrow for sure. My eating has been better since the gluten-crazies but I can't say it's perfect yet. It's fine, I'm not going to beat myself up over it and it's been a really great week spending time with my husband and friends. 

The rest of my day included sharing a big breakfast with the hubby while trying out a new game we bought, a trip to Target (which took much self-control to not buy a new purse) and catching up on TV and blog reading. Here are some of the articles I enjoyed today that you might too:

Incredible Difference Makers

The Link Between Sleep and Your Weight

The Journey to Health

No comments:

Post a Comment