Monday, January 19, 2015

Tomorrow is the day

I realize that January 19th is a strange day to begin a new year's resolution, and really it's been in process (prepping) for a while but I feel like tomorrow is the real start day. Beginning tomorrow I commit to completing Jen Sinkler's 12-week Lift Weights Faster program and to cut back on my sugar consumption. My diet is usually pretty good but sugar is m weakness. Chocolate, ice cream, chocolate ice cream, gets me every time; especially at the multiple social events we have every week. That's why I started this blog. I wanted to have some more accountability than I currently do because unlike my wonderful husband I am not very self motivated and easily distracted.

It's nice to start on a day off work because I don't have to wake up super early to go to the gym and I have a lot of time to meal prep. The bad part is one of our aforementioned social events begins anew for the semester tomorrow evening and pizza is on the menu. I love pizza and refuse to resist it so I'll be making my own gluten-free version. I just have to avoid the dessert, if there is any.

Not an exciting picture, I know, but those are my gym clothes, all ready to go. 

If you need some inspiration to get started today it's as easy as going for a walk, and I doubt you have any good excuses to not go for a walk. I read this interested post on the health benefits of walking the other day. Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment